We provide health benefits, 401(k), and paid vacation (all after being with the company for specified times). As an employee of our company, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas within the home remodeling industry.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH RESIDENTIAL REMODELING EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONTACTED.
MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE ALL OTHERS NEED NOT APPLY
- Must BE RELIABLE
- Must provide references
- Must have clean drivers license
- Must be able to work independently
At least 5 years experience in frame to finish (strong finishing skills a plus), decks, roofing, siding.
- Must have own hand tools
- Drivers License in good standing
- Own transportation
BATHROOM MECHANIC / TILER
Skilled tradesman with experience in all types of tiling, plumbing, installation of bathroom fixtures & cabinetry, minor electric, minor carpentry, trimming and spackling. Must be able to set a tub and rough plumb a bath.
Needed to work on accurate and complete drawings for all remodeling projects and the ESTIMATING for projects. This is NOT a design position- though you will be given the opportunity to design.
- Ability to create accurate, computerized drawings
- Creation of production details for interior and exterior facades under the direction of the President of the Company.
- Creation of accurate and complete drawings including specifications for all materials, finishes, dimensions and construction methods.
- Field measures.
- As built.
- Design implementation.
- Construction drawings.
Candidates must be proficient in completing full final sets of construction drawings, including floor plans, elevations, foundation, framing, sections, plumbing, and electrical with all applicable details.
Technical Skills Required
- Chief Architect (not required but a definite plus)
- 20 – 20
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Adobe Photo shop, Adobe Page Maker or similar productivity software would be beneficial.
- Must have knowledge of building codes.
- 5 plus U.S. experience with design and construction documents for residential projects
- Minimum – Associates Degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Chief Architect a huge plus
- Two plus year’s prior high end drafting experience.
- Excellent communication skills and aggressive drive for continuous improvement.
Please send your resume to: