Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Design Build brings the entire remodeling process – from design through construction – under one roof. The benefit to you is a design that fits your budget, an easy process, and the security of knowing one company is responsible for your project from beginning to end. At the heart of the JMC Design Build Process is open and constant communication, facilitated by a Project Manager and Designer who guide you smoothly through every stage. Our clients love the ease and flow they experience when they work with us.
As a Design Build firm, we offer our customers a one-stop shopping approach to all of their home renovation projects. We work with our clients from initial conception of a project through its completion. Every aspect of the job is managed by our professional team.
The design effort starts with an in-home consultation with John MacDougall to discuss your ideas and how you will use your newly renovated space. Soon after, a design concept is presented to you along with a preliminary proposal. You will be included in every step of the design process until the final drawings are completed. No detail is left to chance.
Working with JMC from conception through build-out provides the homeowner with many added benefits:
- A single point of contact throughout all aspects of the project. Because you are working with one firm, communication between the JMC designer, JMC Project Manager and JMC crew is on-going which leads to a simpler process.
- The contractor and design professional are both part of the JMC team and work together to provide the best project to our clients. Conflicts between the two are eliminated.
- We ensure that your plans are drawn to your specifications, taking into account all of your needs, including your budget.
- We provide you with feedback during the creative stage on the feasibility of the design details, budget and potential building challenges. We will not present you with any unrealistic drawings.
- We uncover obstacles as we are designing the project since the JMC team works together throughout all phases.
- Through the design process, we build a relationship and partnership to ensure the success of your project. Communication is the key to ensuring great renovation results.
- Use of ballpark budgets helps structure the scope of the work. There will be no major expense surprises in the middle of the project.
Our experience has shown that good communication is key to ensuring great renovation results and totally satisfied clients. No surprise, no kidding!
Design Build Testimonial
“We’d like to thank you and your staff for building our dream home. After going over what we wanted you to build, the architectural plans were perfect. We started and ended up with a 2-story colonial. From demolition (of almost the entire house), to framing, roofing, siding, masonry, plumbing, electrical, sheetrock, insulation, HVAC, and painting … all went smoothly and on-time as promised. All of the staff was very attentive and affable to all our questions and needs. We have recommended JMC to several of our friends and acquaintances who are in the market for a home renovation project and we’re sure they will be pleased as we are. We will not hesitate to use JMC for any future home improvement needs (such as a 4-car garage), as we will be assured the satisfaction of quality results.”
Homeowner, Design / Build project, Randolph, NJ
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >