Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Benefits of Remodeling in the Fall
With the heat of the summer fading and the fall foliage displaying its vibrant colors, it can be tempting to spend some time outdoors before the long, cold winter sets in. If you have a remodeling project you would like to tackle, fall also happens to be a great time to get it done.
Why Fall Is the Perfect Season for Remodeling Your Home
Whether you would like to update your kitchen, make your bathroom more accessible, or add some extra space with an addition, there are many benefits to starting the project in the fall. These include:
- Cooler temperatures – Dust is always an issue during a remodeling project, as well as odors from paints, adhesives, sealants, and building materials. With the less intense temperatures of fall, you can comfortably leave your windows open to circulate fresh air without worrying about the air conditioning bill. If your contractors have to work in the attic or outdoors in the sun, they will also appreciate the cooler temperatures, as will paints and stains, which cure better in cooler environments.
- Weather – Fall weather can range from pleasantly mild to cold and rainy. Many contractors prefer to line up some indoor work for those days with less-than-perfect weather, especially smaller jobs that can be done quickly. This means you may be able to get a good bid on the job and save a bit of money.
- Attention to your project – In the winter and fall, you’ll receive even closer attention to your project. This is due to the fact that it’s easier to find trades and to provide an expedited project. In the summer, you may run into labor shortages due to high demand. In the fall, the weather is still warm enough for outdoor projects, and labor is easier to find.
Both indoor and outdoor projects can be a great fit for the fall season, depending on the weather. Attic remodeling, basement remodeling, and other interior projects are easier at cooler temperatures, as are many outdoor projects, such as installing a new roof or new siding.
Remodeling Services in Morris, Union & Essex Counties, New Jersey
At JMC Home Improvement Specialists, we are happy to help with any fall remodeling project you may envision. We offer kitchen and bathroom remodeling, basement remodeling, home additions, exterior renovations, and much more. We serve homeowners throughout Parsippany, NJ and the surrounding areas in Morris, Union, and Essex Counties. With our exceptional service and professional, high-quality craftsmanship, you can be sure that your project is in great hands.
Contact us online to schedule your free, in-home consultation!
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >