Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
A couple who had raised their family in their 1970s house thought it would be nice to remodel and bring the entire house to the 21st century.
The home was riddled with natural cedar wood and other accents that dated the look. Because the homeowners wanted a more up-to-date and richer look, we detailed many of the rooms with richer traditional moldings. The family room was remodeled to make use of a once-awkward structural step design. Custom cabinetry was installed and a continuous feel of cabinetry and wall panels that matched in finish and design.
All new flooring, wall paint, and carpet made this home more comfortable. All the baths were brought to today’s standards and then some. A gracious large shower took the place of the never-used soaking tub with large window to view the landscape while showering.
Storage and counter space was increased in all baths. This once dated home looks new!
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >