Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Client’s needs and desires:
- Create a luxury master bath that satisfied the owner’s needs without looking institutional.
- Client’s existing home needed to become more user friendly and accessible.
- Client’s are aging in place .
- Update the look of the bathroom to match the rest of the home.
- New layout for master suite to allow owner independent mobility throughout.
- Client’s needs are changing due to physical requirements.
- Larger doorways
- Wider hallways
- Accessible accommodations for motorized wheel chair access
- Larger accessible shower
- Upgrade existing seated chair lift to a platform wheel chair lift
Wider hallway and doors
- Create space for owner to freely move about with bumping or scuffing door, doorways or trim.
- Installed new headers for pocket doors which allowed us remove hinges and door offset on typical swing doors.
Upgrade existing seated chair lift to a wheel chair lift
- Homeowner changed from standard non-motorized wheelchair to power chair.
- Chair lift allows owner to access home from garage to second floor.
- Homeowner can easily use power chair upstairs or down and access car without needing to transfer from chair.
Large Master Bathroom
- Upgrade small cramped space.
- Provide wheelchair access to sink.
- Create roll in shower for access with wheelchair shower seat.
- Open shower without curtain or door for shower assistance.
- Create a vanity with more accessible storage and space, which enabled the homeowner to roll up to, and use the sink.
New floor plan
- Allowed replacement of existing small and cramped 6’x7’ bathroom to a grand 7’x13’ master bath with a 5’ x 7’ shower.
- Allowed for a 25’ wide master bedroom with three closets.
- Added extra windows to allow natural lighting and views of owner’s gardens.
- Installed a custom double pocket door to bedroom for grand entrance.
- Custom made closet doors with hand picked frosted glass so no items in the closet can be seen through.
- Continue hardwood floors throughout new space.
- Added recess lighting to brighten space.
- Installed natural marble tile in bath with custom laid rug pattern on floor of shower.
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >