Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Our Team is Growing!
The JMC Home Improvement Specialists’ team is expanding and we are looking for experienced and reliable individuals for two important positions: Bath/Kitchen Installer and General Laborer.
Since 1977, John MacDougall has built a strong and dependable team of professionals and skilled crafts people. We consider our team a family and pride ourselves on how long most members have been with us.
Here’s more information on these two team positions
We are looking for a skilled tradesman with skills in installation of bathroom & kitchen fixtures & cabinetry, tiling, minor plumbing, minor electric, minor carpentry, trimming and spackling. Must be able to set a tub and rough plumb a bath.
- Tiling experience
- Home/residential remodeling experience
- Own car, clean driver’s license, tools and speak fluent English
As an employee of our company, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas within the home remodeling industry. We provide health benefits and paid vacation (all after being with the company for specified times).
To send us your resume, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Residential remodeling experience is a huge plus.
Duties include: demolition, site clean-ups, bringing materials to job sites, assisting on job-sites, and general warehouse maintenance, including receiving materials & reconciling orders. Experience driving trucks with air breaks (no CDL needed) a plus.
* 2+ years residential remodeling experience
* To be reliable (will check references)
* Clean driver’s license
To send us resume, please email: email@example.com
If you are interested in either of these positions we encourage you to apply or if you know someone who would be a good fit, please share our blog post with them.
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >