Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Home Remodeling Contractors in North Jersey
Home Improvement Specialists in Morris, Union & Essex Counties
If you’re looking for a professional home improvement contractor in Parsippany, NJ, JMC Home Improvement Specialists can get the job done. We have been providing quality renovation and remodeling services in Morris, Union, and Essex Counties since 1977. After more than 40 years in the business, JMC has completed thousands of home renovation projects. As a design/build company, we provide a one-stop shopping experience so that you can improve your home on your budget.
To learn more about our reputable home improvement company in Parsippany, please contact us and schedule a design consultation today!
Home Remodeling Services
Let JMC help make your home remodeling dream a reality! We offer:
- Bathroom remodels: It’s easy to overlook the importance of a functional bathroom. If you crave more storage, double sinks, and modern finishes, a remodel from JMC can make all your dreams come true. We’ll help you design a luxury bathroom with all the features you need to pamper yourself each day.
- Kitchen remodels: The kitchen is where family and friends gather to share good food and laughter, making memories that last a lifetime. If your kitchen doesn’t meet your needs, let the design team at JMC help you re-imagine a room with all the cabinetry, counters and storage space you’ve been dreaming of.
- Home additions and exteriors: Whether you’re hoping to add an extra room to facilitate your growing family, or you simply want a more modern home exterior, we can help! From bedroom add-ons to completely remodeled exteriors, our services will make your home more attractive and functional.
- Basement remodels: Transform your unfinished basement into a larger living area for your family. Basements are great for home theaters, playrooms, gyms, offices, or an extra bedroom and bathroom. Whatever you choose, we’ll make your dream a reality!
- Home alterations: Are you interested in making small modifications to your home? We can remove walls to open up the floor plan, add built-ins, raise the ceiling, and other changes that make your home more beautiful and functional.
Our Design/Build Process
When you remodel your home using the design/build process , you work with one team from start to finish. At JMC, we have an experienced in-house design team to help you plan out every detail on paper. Then, our knowledgeable construction crew brings the design to life. Working with a single contractor simplifies communication and improves the flow of the entire process, so we’re confident you’ll prefer this home renovation method.
Why Choose JMC for Your Home Renovation?
We offer many benefits to our customers that set us apart from other home improvement contractors in North Jersey:
- We have over four decades of experience.
- Winner of multiple design and industry recognition awards
- We guarantee our workmanship for as long as you’re in your home.
- We surpass the national average for satisfaction in the remodeling industry with an overall satisfaction level of 98 percent. Plus, 97 percent of our clients would recommend us to friends and family.
Schedule a Home Improvement Consultation in Morris County, NJ
Whether you have a large or small home improvement in mind, JMC is here to help. We’ll make sure the renovation goes as smoothly as possible, keeping communication open so that you stay in the loop every step of the way. In the end, we’re not satisfied until you are!
To begin your home remodel in Morris, Union, or Essex County, please contact JMC Home Improvement Specialists today. Call today to make an appointment to visit our showroom and meet the JMC team
- Initial Phone Call
- Your In-Home Consultation
- Showroom Meeting
- Estimate Overview & Deposit
- Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- Final Material Selections
- Applications and Permits
- Pre-Job Walkthrough
- Start of Construction
- During Job Follow-Up Call
- Substantial Completion/ Walkthrough
- Project Completion/Final Inspections
- Project Closing Meeting
- Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Within Your Reach
Allow the JMC team to transform your home into the space you’ve always dreamed about. We’ve been remodeling homes in Morris, Union, and Essex counties for over 30 years. During this time, we have completed hundreds of successful projects.
Quality Home Remodeling
For over 40 years, JMC has been bringing innovative home remodeling projects with meticulous craftsmanship, and professionalism as a home remodeler and renovator making it possible for thousands of northern New Jersey area residents have great experiences when having work done on their most precious investment.
We are so committed to providing our customers with the best experience possible for their remodeling projects that we guarantee our workmanship for as long as you’re in your home. For over 40 years, we have been providing homeowners with quality craftsmanship, value, and on-going communication to ensure that you are completely satisfied and we exceed your expectations. Our business is based upon the high level of integrity we believe in and pursue.
We are particularly proud of the home remodeling process we follow to ensure your full satisfaction in your renovation project.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Blog and News
As you’re preparing to undertake a bathroom remodel at your home in New Jersey, one of the first steps is developing a budget for the project.Read More »
Should You Move or Remodel? Ask Yourself These Questions July 15, 2020
If you been in your home from over a decade chances are you have a list of items you’d like to change or update. Perhaps your family’s needs have changed, the kitchen or bathrooms are outdated, or you simply need more space. When faced with a growing renovation list, most homeowners contemplateRead More »
Home Design Checklist: Questions to Ask During Your Home Design Meeting July 01, 2020
Designing your home remodel in Morris, Essex, or Union county should be an enjoyable task as you peruse your options for various materials and features that can help transform your space to achieve the look and feel you desire.Read More »
The Best Bathroom Tile Patterns for Floors & Shower Walls May 27, 2020
Tile has been around for centuries, yet it remains one of the most versatile remodeling materials available, thanks to its abundant variety of patterns, materials, shapes and sizes. In recent years, unique tile patterns and materials are offering fresh new looks that work beautifully in modern,Read More »
The Cost of Building an In-Law Suite Addition to Your New Jersey Home May 13, 2020
Multi-generational living is on the rise, as more adult children are moving back home after graduation and families are choosing to create space for their aging parents.
According to the Pew Research Center’s analysis of census data, a record 64 million individuals, or about 20% of the U.S.Read More »
5 Ways To Make Your Kitchen Remodel Cost Effective February 14, 2020 Read More »
Bathroom Remodeling: 6 Pitfalls That You Need To Avoid February 10, 2020
On average, bathroom additions come with an 86.4% return on investment (ROI). With such a high ROI, it is easy to understand why bathroom remodeling is such a big deal. Even so, what not to do is equally important as what to do when it comes to a bathroom remodel. There are pitfalls that need toRead More »
6 Tips for Making a Bathroom Safer for Seniors January 10, 2020
According to United States Census data, by 2030, approximately 20% of the population in this country will consist of people who are 65 years old or older. For the many who want to stay in their own houses as they age, bathroom remodeling is a major consideration. Bathrooms without accommodationsRead More »
5 Bathroom Remodeling Trends that Will Never Go Out of Style January 08, 2020
As a homeowner, you ought to feel comfortable and at home in your own house. And since chances are, like millions of others in the United States, you’re living in a house built before 1980, your home probably doesn’t fully reflect your tastes and preferences.Read More »
Kitchen Remodeling Insights: How to Improve Your Kitchen Lighting December 17, 2019
Kitchen spaces are among the busiest areas in a home and are used at virtually any time of day. These rooms also come with potential dangers, such as injuries or property damage stemming from necessary equipment. While utilizing these items properly is a must, your kitchen also needs proper andRead More »
MORE BLOG POSTS