Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
We provide health benefits, 401(k), and paid vacation (all after being with the company for specified times). As an employee of our company, you will have the opportunity to gain experience in a variety of areas within the home remodeling industry.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH RESIDENTIAL REMODELING EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONTACTED.
MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE ALL OTHERS NEED NOT APPLY
- Must BE RELIABLE
- Must provide references
- Must have clean drivers license
- Must be able to work independently
At least 5 years experience in frame to finish (strong finishing skills a plus), decks, roofing, siding.
- Must have own hand tools
- Drivers License in good standing
- Own transportation
BATHROOM MECHANIC / TILER
Skilled tradesman with experience in all types of tiling, plumbing, installation of bathroom fixtures & cabinetry, minor electric, minor carpentry, trimming and spackling. Must be able to set a tub and rough plumb a bath.
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >