Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Design-Build Company in North Jersey
Serving Chatham, Chester, Florham Park & Surrounding Areas
Design-build brings the entire remodeling process—from design through construction—under one roof. This means you get a design that fits your budget, a process that’s simple, and the security of knowing one company is responsible for your project from beginning to end.
At the heart of our design-build process at JMC Home Improvement Specialists is open and constant communication facilitated by a project manager and designer who guide you smoothly through every stage of the home remodeling process. Our clients love the ease and flow they experience when they work with us. If you’re looking for a reliable design-build company in North Jersey, look no further than JMC.
To learn more about our design-build services in Morris County, Somerset County, and the surrounding areas in North Jersey, contact us online today!
What Is Design-Build?
Design-build is a method of construction where both the design and the construction of a project are under a single contract. As a design-build firm serving North Jersey, this means JMC offers our customers a one-stop shopping approach to all of their home renovation projects.
We work with our clients from the initial conception of a project through its completion. Every aspect of the remodeling project is managed by our professional team.
Our Design-Build Services
At JMC, the design effort starts with an in-home consultation with our president, John MacDougall, to discuss your ideas and how you will use your newly renovated space. Soon after, a design concept is presented to you along with a preliminary proposal.
You will be included in every step of the design process until the final drawings are completed. No detail is left to chance.
To learn more about our design-build process, contact our team online today.
Benefits of Design-Build in North Jersey
Working with JMC from conception through build-out for your remodeling project offers a number of benefits, including:
- A single point of contact. We’ll provide you with one point of contact throughout all aspects of your home remodeling project. Because you are working with one firm, communication between the JMC designer, JMC project manager, and JMC crew is ongoing, which leads to a simpler process.
- Easy collaboration. The contractor and design professional are both part of the JMC team and work together to provide the best project to our clients. Conflicts between the two are eliminated.
- Comprehensive plans. We will draw your plans to your specifications, considering all of your needs and your budget.
- Detailed information. We provide you with feedback during the creative stage on the feasibility of the design details, budget, and potential building challenges. We will not present you with any unrealistic drawings.
- We uncover obstacles and resolve them as we are designing the project since the JMC team works together throughout all phases.
- A true partnership. Through the design process, we build a relationship and partnership to ensure the success of your project. Communication is the key to ensuring great renovation results.
- Accurate budgets. We will use ballpark budgets to help structure the scope of the work. There will be no major expense surprises in the middle of the project.
At the heart of our process is communication. Our experience has shown that good communication is key to ensuring great renovation results and totally satisfied clients.
Why Choose JMC for Design-Build in Morris County or Somerset County?
Home remodeling projects can seem daunting, but when you partner with JMC Home Improvement Specialists for your design-build project in North Jersey, it can be a breeze. With over 40 years of experience, our team of expert builders and designers takes pride in the projects we complete.
At JMC, we won’t consider our job done until you’re completely satisfied with the finished product. You’ll even be given the JMC Guarantee, a warranty on our workmanship as long as you’re in the home.
Contact us online to learn more about our design-build services in Morris County, Somerset County, and the surrounding areas in North Jersey.
“We’d like to thank you and your staff for building our dream home. After going over what we wanted you to build, the architectural plans were perfect. We started and ended up with a two-story colonial. From demolition (of almost the entire house) to framing, roofing, siding, masonry, plumbing, electrical, sheetrock, insulation, HVAC, and painting … all went smoothly and on-time as promised. All of the staff was very attentive and affable to all our questions and needs.
We have recommended JMC to several of our friends and acquaintances who are in the market for a home renovation project, and we’re sure they will be as pleased as we are. We will not hesitate to use JMC for any future home improvement needs (such as a four-car garage), as we will be assured the satisfaction of quality results.”
– Homeowner, design-build project, Randolph, NJ
Request a Consultation
"Our two bathroom remodels by JMC exceeded our expectations at every step in the process. From design to completion, the JMC team ensured everything went as planned and the assigned project manager was always available and in touch. The design phase allowed us to visit the showroom, see 3D designs and actual products to select […]
"Overall, we have had a very positive experience with JMC. This is now our second major project with them. The quality of their work is top rate and you can tell their employees really care about their work. JMC makes it easy to transform a concept into a finished product with the help of their excellent designer, Tammy. In […]
"This group of professionals are some of the finest artists I have ever met. We have come to consider them friends and feel very fortunate to have found them. They were very trustworthy and it was a pleasure getting to know the entire staff. In my many years of working with various groups of people this team was the most […]