Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Aging-in-Place Remodeling in Morris, Union & Essex Counties
One of the great things about owning a home is the ability to customize it as mobility and health needs change. Adding accessibility and safety features can make your home easier to use as you or a loved one approaches retirement, allowing you to truly enjoy your investment with an eye towards safety and security.
At JMC Home Improvement Specialists, our aging-in-place remodeling services are the ideal way to make sure your home is comfortable, accessible, and easy to maintain. We can help you design the perfect layout for your needs, with great features like wide doorways, curbless showers, walk-in tubs, and plenty of space for maneuvering. Our experts have extensive experience creating spaces that are safe and accessible for customers with unique mobility needs, and we will go above and beyond to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the results. We serve homeowners throughout Morris, Union, and Essex counties in New Jersey, and we have over 40 years of remodeling and construction experience.
To learn how our team can make your home more enjoyable in retirement and beyond, contact us online. You can also visit our showroom by appointment only.
Our Aging-in-Place Remodeling Services
At JMC Home Improvement Specialists, we understand how important your home is to your family and your lifestyle, and that is why we are committed to making it the best it can possibly be for your needs. Our experts can work with you to design and create a home that is safe, accessible, and easy to use, now and in the future. With our aging-in-place remodeling services, we can incorporate innovative safety and mobility features into your home, such as:
- Wide hallways and doorways
- Stairless entries and hallways
- Large spaces in bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens for maneuvering
- Kitchen, bedroom, and bath on a single level for accessibility
- Curbless showers and walk-in tubs for accessibility and safety
- Non-slip flooring and bath surfaces
- Grab bars and safety rails in the shower and tub
- Benches and accessible storage in showers and tubs
- Comfort-height toilets with grab bars
- Adjustable countertops and work areas in the kitchen and bathroom
- Easily accessible side-swing ovens and drawer-style dishwashers
- Accessible outlets, switches, and easy-to-use door hardware
- Low-maintenance interior and exterior surfaces
- Plenty of lighting in accessible locations
- Easy-to-use appliances, electronics, and HVAC systems
- And more…
Once the design has been completed and approved, our construction team can begin the remodeling process. We will work as efficiently as possible to ensure your project is completed on time and within the allotted budget. We do not consider the job finished until you are completely satisfied with the results.
Contact us today to learn more about our aging-in-place remodeling services!
Our Design/Build Process
With a large team of talented professionals, including designers, builders, project managers, and more, we can handle the entire remodeling process in-house from the design phase to the finished product. That allows us to provide better communication, greater value, and superior results on every job. In fact, we have over a 98% satisfaction rate among our customers, with over 97% willing to recommend our services to friends and family.
To learn more about the benefits of choosing JMC, contact us today!
Call Today for Aging-in-Place Remodeling in North Jersey
Would you like to make sure your home is ready for the future? Choose our experts at JMC Home Improvement Specialists for professional aging-in-place remodeling services anywhere in Morris, Union, or Essex County.
Contact us online today to schedule your free in-home consultation!
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >