Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Bathroom Remodeling in Morris County & the Surrounding North Jersey Areas
Are you annoyed by the lack of storage space in your bathroom? Does the outdated wallpaper make you cringe? Do you long to tear out the vinyl tub and replace it with a luxurious tiled shower? When you choose JMC Home Improvement Specialists to remodel your bathroom, you can make all these changes and more!
The knowledgeable team here at JMC has been providing top-notch bathroom remodeling services to residents of Morris, Union, and Essex Counties since 1977. We can deliver a remodeled powder room, hall bathroom for the kids, or master bath with all the luxurious features you crave. As a design/build company, JMC offers a one-stop shopping experience to help our customers stay on track and on budget.
To get your bathroom remodel started, please contact JMC and schedule a consultation with our design team today!
What Are the Benefits of Bathroom Remodeling?
With thoughtful planning and attention to detail, you can expect to enjoy many benefits from remodeling your bathroom. These include:
- Improved function: By adding a second sink, updating the shower, expanding the room’s square footage, or putting in an entirely new bathroom, you make the space more practical for your family.
- Greater comfort: Functionality is your first priority, but that doesn’t mean you can’t add lavish features purely for pleasure. A heated floor, spa-style showerhead, wall-mounted TV, and even a fireplace can all adorn your new bathroom for unmatched luxury.
- Updated design: Remodeling the bathroom is your chance to finally do away with 80s-era décor and bring the space into the 21st century with modern colors, materials, and finishes.
- Age-in-place upgrades: We’ll help you design a beautiful, functional bathroom where you can retain your independence for years to come. Features such as barrier-free showers, walk-in tubs, grab bars, and shower seats make the bathroom safer and more comfortable as you age.
- Increased resale value: Few home improvement projects offer a better return on investment than a renovated bathroom. Expect our work to increase your home’s value, whether you plan on selling soon or not.
Our Design/Build Process
Choosing a high-quality design/build contractor is the most important decision you’ll make during the bathroom renovation process. The design/build method allows you to work with the same company from the planning phase through construction completion.
At JMC, our experienced in-house design team helps you plan every detail of the project. Then, our certified construction crew delivers meticulous craftsmanship to bring the design to life. We strive to simplify your bathroom renovation, make your budget go further, and help you maximize the benefits of this home improvement project. Our bathroom remodeling prices start at $20-$25k. Call now for an estimate.
Why Choose JMC to Remodel Your Bathroom?
The design team at JMC is trained to create bathroom remodels that offer the “wow factor” you’re going for. We’ll suggest improvements and upgrades based on our four decades of experience to ensure you end up with an affordable, beautiful, highly functional bathroom.
Rest assured that we back up everything we do with our JMC Guarantee. We’re confident you’ll love the results of your project because we boast an overall satisfaction rating of 91 percent. Plus, 94 percent of our clients would recommend us to friends and family.
Choose JMC for Your Bathroom Remodel in North Jersey
Check out our portfolio of bathroom renovations to see the level of work we’re capable of. You can also stop by our showroom to see products in person, pick out your favorite finishes, and ask questions of the JMC design team. Then, when you’re ready to begin the bathroom remodeling process, contact us to schedule a free in-home consultation.
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >