Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Home Remodeling Contractors in North Jersey
Home Improvement Specialists in Morris, Union & Essex Counties
If you’re looking for a professional home improvement contractor in Parsippany, NJ, JMC Home Improvement Specialists can get the job done. We have been providing quality renovation and remodeling services in Morris, Union, and Essex Counties since 1977. After more than 40 years in the business, JMC has completed thousands of home renovation projects. As a design/build company, we provide a one-stop shopping experience so that you can improve your home on your budget.
To learn more about our reputable home improvement company in Parsippany, please contact us and schedule a design consultation today!
Home Remodeling Services
Let JMC help make your home remodeling dream a reality! We offer:
- Bathroom remodels: It’s easy to overlook the importance of a functional bathroom. If you crave more storage, double sinks, and modern finishes, a remodel from JMC can make all your dreams come true. We’ll help you design a luxury bathroom with all the features you need to pamper yourself each day.
- Kitchen remodels: The kitchen is where family and friends gather to share good food and laughter, making memories that last a lifetime. If your kitchen doesn’t meet your needs, let the design team at JMC help you re-imagine a room with all the cabinetry, counters and storage space you’ve been dreaming of.
- Home additions and exteriors: Whether you’re hoping to add an extra room to facilitate your growing family, or you simply want a more modern home exterior, we can help! From bedroom add-ons to completely remodeled exteriors, our services will make your home more attractive and functional.
- Basement remodels: Transform your unfinished basement into a larger living area for your family. Basements are great for home theaters, playrooms, gyms, offices, or an extra bedroom and bathroom. Whatever you choose, we’ll make your dream a reality!
- Home alterations: Are you interested in making small modifications to your home? We can remove walls to open up the floor plan, add built-ins, raise the ceiling, and other changes that make your home more beautiful and functional.
Our Design/Build Process
When you remodel your home using the design/build process , you work with one team from start to finish. At JMC, we have an experienced in-house design team to help you plan out every detail on paper. Then, our knowledgeable construction crew brings the design to life. Working with a single contractor simplifies communication and improves the flow of the entire process, so we’re confident you’ll prefer this home renovation method.
Why Choose JMC for Your Home Renovation?
We offer many benefits to our customers that set us apart from other home improvement contractors in North Jersey:
- We have over four decades of experience.
- Winner of multiple design and industry recognition awards
- We guarantee our workmanship for as long as you’re in your home.
- We surpass the national average for satisfaction in the remodeling industry with an overall satisfaction level of 98 percent. Plus, 97 percent of our clients would recommend us to friends and family.
Schedule a Home Improvement Consultation in Morris County, NJ
Whether you have a large or small home improvement in mind, JMC is here to help. We’ll make sure the renovation goes as smoothly as possible, keeping communication open so that you stay in the loop every step of the way. In the end, we’re not satisfied until you are!
To begin your home remodel in Morris, Union, or Essex County, please contact JMC Home Improvement Specialists today. Call today to make an appointment to visit our showroom and meet the JMC team
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Within Your Reach
Allow the JMC team to transform your home into the space you’ve always dreamed about. We’ve been remodeling homes in Morris, Union, and Essex counties for over 30 years. During this time, we have completed hundreds of successful projects.
Quality Home Remodeling
For over 40 years, JMC has been bringing innovative home remodeling projects with meticulous craftsmanship, and professionalism as a home remodeler and renovator making it possible for thousands of northern New Jersey area residents have great experiences when having work done on their most precious investment.
We are so committed to providing our customers with the best experience possible for their remodeling projects that we guarantee our workmanship for as long as you’re in your home. For over 40 years, we have been providing homeowners with quality craftsmanship, value, and on-going communication to ensure that you are completely satisfied and we exceed your expectations. Our business is based upon the high level of integrity we believe in and pursue.
We are particularly proud of the home remodeling process we follow to ensure your full satisfaction in your renovation project.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Blog and News
Noise. Dust. Hassle. These are a few of the things that inevitably accompany a home remodel. The problem is that life must go on, even if your bathroom, kitchen or entire house is being renovated for weeks or months on end.Read More »
8 Kitchen Remodeling Mistakes to Avoid March 20, 2021
Remodeling your kitchen is an exciting opportunity to refresh the space or completely transform it with a new layout and design style. You can ensure the room is modified to fit the next stage of your life and your family’s evolving dynamic.Read More »
Key Elements of Incorporating Farmhouse Style into Your Home Remodel March 13, 2021
When planning a home remodel, enhancing the function and efficiency of your space is critical. However, taking on this project also gives you a chance to revisit your interior design style and change it up if you want.Read More »
How Much Does It Cost to Hire an Architect in New Jersey? February 20, 2021
Executing an efficient and rewarding home remodel in New Jersey doesn’t happen by chance. It’s the byproduct of careful planning and design.Read More »
Mistakes to Avoid When Remodeling Your New Jersey Bathroom February 13, 2021
Remodeling your bathroom in New Jersey has the potential to be a very rewarding experience that adds tangible value to your home while also improving your family’s long-term comfort and quality of life.Read More »
8 Popular Bathroom Vanity Colors for Your Home Remodel in 2021 February 06, 2021
Color is an important part of any bathroom remodel. It establishes the atmosphere and mood in your space and acts as the dressing for other architectural and design elements that collectively comprise your interior style.Read More »
5 Best Flooring Choices for Your New Jersey Kitchen Remodel January 24, 2021
With all the different activities that take place in your kitchen, the flooring in this area goes through a lot. On a regular basis, it endures heavy foot traffic, accidental spills and splatters and dropped plates and silverware.Read More »
How Much Does Remodeling a Basement Cost in New Jersey? January 16, 2021
If you need more livable space in your home, the best place to look may be down. For families in New Jersey, the basement has the potential to be converted for a number of uses that improve home value and quality of life.Read More »
Virtual Consultations Available for Your New Jersey Remodeling Project December 07, 2020
In an effort to keep everyone safe, more companies than ever are utilizing creative ways via the Internet to hold meetings and conduct business. Choosing to conduct a virtual consultation for your design-build home remodel in New Jersey is a safe and productive way to get your project started.Read More »
6 Tips for Making Your New Jersey Bathroom Safer for Seniors December 06, 2020
According to United States Census data, by 2030, approximately 20% of the population in this country will consist of people who are 65 years old or older. For the many who want to stay in their own houses as they age, bathroom remodeling is a major consideration. Bathrooms without accommodationsRead More »
MORE BLOG POSTS