Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Home Additions & Exteriors in North Jersey
As a homeowner, it’s reasonable for you to want your most valued investment to maintain its curb appeal. By creating an attractive home front, you make guests feel welcome and increase the resale value if you ever decide to move.
Of course, the exterior of your home is just one small part of it. You may also be interested in pushing out the walls with an addition to increase the square footage and functionality of the interior. Whether you want an extra bedroom to facilitate your growing family, or you simply desire a more eye-catching exterior, JMC Home Improvement Specialists can help! Our services will make your house more attractive and functional.
To learn more about our services, please contact JMC and schedule a free, in-home consultation today.
Types of Home Additions & Exteriors
When you need more functional living space for your family, consider a home addition from JMC. We take care of everything, from the interior architecture to exterior remodeling, including roofing, siding, windows, masonry, paintwork, and more. Check out our portfolio of home additions to see the work we’re capable of. We offer:
- Room additions: Add a guest bedroom, second family room, spare bathroom, or any other type of living space you need.
- Second-story additions: This option makes your home up to twice as large without losing valuable yard space.
- Porticos: Protect your front entry from the elements and improve curb appeal with a gorgeous, custom portico.
- Decks and patios: A covered backyard area lets you bring the party outside!
- Sunrooms: Enjoy panoramic views of your property and grow your favorite plants in all seasons with a sunroom add-on.
- Garages: If you’ve always craved a three-car garage, we can build an add-on that blends seamlessly with your existing exterior.
Our Design/Build Process
JMC is highly experienced with performing home add-ons and exterior upgrades. Our design/build process takes you from planning to construction to total completion. We have the knowledge, experience, and craftsmanship required to alter your home so it suits your needs without disrupting your current lifestyle. We’ll be there for you every step of the way, helping you make decisions you’ll love for many years to come.
Why Choose JMC for Home Additions?
The company you choose for your home renovation project determines the experience you’ll have. At JMC, we’re confident you’ll enjoy working with us. Our design team will collaborate with you to determine your family’s needs and the changes you have in mind. We have completed thousands of home additions and exterior upgrades in North Jersey since 1977, and we’re ready to take on your upcoming project whenever you are!
Here are the qualities that set us apart from other home renovation companies in Parsippany, NJ:
- We have over 40 years of experience.
- We are a BPI-certified contractor.
- Everything we do is backed by our JMC Guarantee.
- Our overall satisfaction rating of 91 percent surpasses the national average for the remodeling industry. Plus, 94 percent of our surveyed clients said they would recommend us to their family and friends.
Home Additions & Exteriors in Morris, Union & Essex Counties
Our reputation for improving homes with additions and new exteriors is built on dependability and trust. Whether major or minor, the changes we make to your home will add to its value and improve your family’s quality of life. We’ll treat your home as if it were our own, giving you the peace of mind you deserve and a final product you’ll love to live in.
When you’re ready to transform your home, please contact JMC and speak with our knowledgeable design team today.
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >