Transform your bathroom from drab to fab with the right remodel.View Gallery >
Attic Remodeling in Morris County & the Surrounding North Jersey Areas
Could you use a bit more space in your home? Need an extra bedroom or a playroom? In many homes, the attic is often underutilized, storing seasonal items, surplus furniture, old clothing, or simply unnecessary clutter. Why not turn that space into something useful?
At JMC Home Improvement Specialists, we can help. We have the experience and the personnel to transform your attic from a dusty, utilitarian storage space into a cozy and stylish room for working from home, entertaining, working out, or just relaxing. We offer attic remodeling services throughout North Jersey, including Morris, Union, and Essex counties. With over 40 years of construction and remodeling experience, you can count on our team for quality craftsmanship and a superior customer service experience.
To start your attic remodeling project, contact JMC today to schedule a free in-home consultation. Our designers are standing by to help you turn your ideas into reality!
Why Remodel Your Attic?
More often than not, attics are simply used for storage, but they represent a significant portion of the usable area inside a home. With just a bit of work, they can be turned into functional, useful spaces that offer plenty of benefits for your family, including:
- Room to grow – As your family expands, upgrading to a larger home may not be a feasible option. Adding extra space with an attic renovation can be a cost-effective way to give your family room to grow.
- Extra functionality – If you need a home office for a small business, a place for guests to stay, or a playroom for the kids, the attic can be the perfect spot to create it.
- Using space wisely – With a good design, you can provide plenty of storage space in underused areas like the eaves while maximizing your usable living area.
- Added value – The more space your home has, the more it will fetch when you decide to sell.
Making the Most of Your Attic
A remodeled attic can add plenty of space to your home for far less than more expensive options like additions. This space can be used in multiple ways, such as:
- A family room or den
- An office for a home business
- A playroom for younger children
- A home theater room to enjoy some films
- A studio for recording music or practicing
- An arts and crafts studio or workshop
- An extra bedroom or bathroom
- A guest room or in-law suite
- A workout room or gym
- A game room, pool room, or bar
The possibilities are endless, and our talented designers can create the perfect space for your needs and budget.
Our Design/Build Process
At JMC, we handle every step of the renovation process ourselves, from the initial consultation and design to planning and final construction. Our design/build process eliminates the need for subcontractors and middlemen, allowing our talented team of designers, builders, and project managers to truly shine. The result is improved communication with our customers, higher overall quality, and greater value for the money. Our proven, professional team will bring your project to life with results you can be proud of!
Why Choose JMC for Attic Remodels in North Jersey
Since 1977, our team at JMC has been providing quality remodeling services throughout North Jersey. As a BPI-certified contractor, we have the experience and skill to handle all your renovation projects, from kitchens and bathrooms to attics, basements, and additions.
Contact JMC today to discuss your attic remodeling ideas. Our experts can turn them into a finished plan that exceeds your expectations!
- 1Initial Phone Call
- 2Your In-Home Consultation
- 3Showroom Meeting
- 4Estimate Overview & Deposit
- 5Pre-Construction Visit and Meeting
- 6Final Material Selections
- 7Applications and Permits
- 8Pre-Job Walkthrough
- 9Start of Construction
- 10During Job Follow-Up Call
- 12Substantial Completion/Walkthrough
- 13Project Completion/Final Inspections
- 14Project Closing Meeting
- 16Survey and Review Request
From new cabinets to full kitchen renovation, we have your needs covered.View Gallery >
Your home is uniquely yours; updates can help showcase your style.View Gallery >
Basements allow you to expand your space without building an addition.View Gallery >
- Additions & ExteriorsAdditions & Exteriors
From façade enhancements to home additions, our team does it all.View Gallery >